Translate

Saturday, March 6, 2010

What have you done in the holiday?

Well, i overuse my body,
i didn't take care of myself,
i didn't really have my responsibility in actions too..
I am wasting the time..
Well, it is no point to blame myself only all these time..
I'll have try to make out some improvement.


1st task- I want to have my passion in spreading gospel back once again!In order to make it out, i hava to enclose my relationship with God as well as understanding in bible.

2nd task - I wish to improve my love. Giving can always be unlimited but we should always satisfy with receiving. Be grateful and positive thinking can help me to love people in better way.
I need to pray to God for love from Him, in order to love others.

3rd task - I wish to manage my time properly as well as live a healthy life. I just have to live out a life which is favorite to God. It may takes my whole long life to witness for this.

4th task - I want to have a habit of reading.
A person who like to reads and know which book to read are man who is intelligent usually
XD.. i have no offence, im just encouraging reading.
I know reading is good, so i have to put in action.


PLEASE guide me and follow up with me from time to time to help me.
Thanks and grateful for the concern from you.. =)

1 comment:

jai / 济胜 said...

ARRR!!! i just manage to do better in fourth task... Sad