Translate

Friday, March 26, 2010

Argh!!

I have dream of something i should forget since last year.
It keep influence me recently..
Haiz, i don't want to see you anymore.. T_T
See too much, think too much, dream too much, disappointed too much..

How could i dare to put any hope in this again?
How could i really put down this?
I am doing stupid act again.
I should not spend too much time on this.
The feeling isn't good.
Do i only can smile in forced when meet with this kind of thing?

I want to overcome it, all the time!
but i choose to run away for it most of the time,
i am very afraid to recall back the past again like today.

However, jia you oh jai..
you can be happy too de,
maybe that thing u wan't doesn't suit you?
Zzz maybe...
But no point to hurt myself anymore after others right?
=)
A Smile with hidden feeling....

No comments: