Translate

Thursday, March 4, 2010

03.03.2010

Happy birthday to Whye Tchien,
a buddy who accompany me to have my life in secondary school,
though short but is meaningful.

Happy birthday to my elder brother too,
the closest family member to me,
though not v close but is the better one.

I am wearing panda's glasses while typing this post now.
I went to whye tchien's house last night to attend his birthday party around 10pm.
I have a great gathering with my buddies!
I am feeling good and natural with you all although i have been lost contact with some of you..
Thanks God we still can interact well..
Thanks God some of you still welcome me as your fren though we owes have different opinion and view.. HEHE, i ll be there for you too when i m available!

It was 1 am when i back to my home..
I was tiring.
Things come worse because i m lack of a proper sleep these few days!
I was having 2 terrible nightmare ytd,
1 in morning 1 in afternoon.
I "impressed" myself so much lol!
I have been haunted and disturbed by nightmare all these time,
Thoso scenes were too real for me.
I am getting exhausted and non-energetic after these.
I may having stresses in my heart.
I should express them out of my heart in better way.
May God help me in these!
I may lost and i may get down,
I need Your guidance all in my life,
My God, please nourish my soul..
Something must be parasite in my heart again..
It is not good for health..
>.<..
I need a healthy mind and body to serve you, My lord...

No comments: