Translate

Saturday, March 20, 2010

20.03.2010

It is the day of war.
It is the day of believe.
It is the day of spreading the love.
It is the melody.

It is not rare to find a touching melody.
But is rare to find a living melody.

I prayed before the gospel ceremony start.
I would like to call it like that instead of a concert.
I prayed for His strength,
So that He can fulfill our life,
use our voice for gospel spreading.

I don't know how is the respond at last.
I don't know about the Will of Him too.
But i am more sure,
this event have become 1 of the witness in my life.
The witnesses of life in praising.

My voice is lying in ICU currently.
May God bless me,
Thanks for this gift as a reminder.
Remind me of everything i learn in the camp,
no matter in the way of music of gospel.
Thanks God.

May Praising Non-stop, Amen..

1 comment:

四月四 said...

声音不好最好不要是煎、炸、炒,愿神医治你~~ ^^"