Translate

Friday, March 19, 2010

How could i understand your prints?

My Lord,
i feel good when i can praise you sincerely,
i feel good when i can experience your love,
through guidance, brothers and sisters in church.

I am exhausting throughout the 3rd Eastern Malaysia Church's Choir Practice,
but i am full,
but i am positive,
now.

"Happiness is a choice, not a chance. You decided on it, need not wait for it to happen by chance."

I saw the phrase above from my kor- Henry's personal message in msn.

I may cant fully agree with it,
cause i cant make it out for now.

However, i believe the faith and morale of ones can influence his happiness.
Happiness only seem far away when he has misunderstand or mistaken in these.

But, i would more prefer to pleasure in life if compare to happiness.
I would like to concern more about the pleasure in life through the love.
Jesus is the love,
One can be enriching when his soul is equip with love.

Happiness do not last long,
is not fully beneficial,
sometime.
Playing game bring happiness too, but it is not v pleasant in love.

Lastly,
I choose to let myself to be happy,
surely the pleasure of life too.

But, i am the one who like to zhuan1 niu2 jiao3 jian1.
I didn't noticed about it most of the time too.
I don't even can come out from the cage by myself.

Maybe,
it is the pros of lacking of healthy self image.

No comments: