Translate

Monday, March 1, 2010

Thanks for telling me, though i am disagree with you!

I just knew that i consider as go out for too much of time in my parent's eyes.
Friends' gathering and church activities seem unreachable for me.
I don't like this kind of unacceptable education!
I don't want to face with computer, tv and sleep all the time at home!
I want to do something else..
I want to go through more stuff and interaction.

I can't make it out at home..
I wish i can make it, but i don't think now is the time..
I am too lazy at home, i don't like it actually.

Haiz, just heard the discussion among my elder brother with mum,
My bro had did so well,
he still can continue his discussion in patient and polite though mum was not using a better tone in the process.. She even misunderstand what he was trying to say!
Well, my brother ever told me before that he wish he can be patient to talk with mum with God's help.
I saw it!
thanks God
hehe i don't have that confidence i can be such polite in that situation also.

Well, i am outgoing though i am shy and prefer to stay alone in certain time,
i really don't feel good when my freedom is limited and locked,
i just wish to train myself through the situation i may face outside the home..
But i won't get mad, just quite disappoint.
I will take this incident as a thing to learn too..
I have to be more patient and learn to forgive..
May God lead me,
so i really can live out my religion..

No comments: