Translate

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Short Burst of Depressant

i went to concert rehearsal today.
I felt super stress, imbalance, and depress in my heart.

I ask myself,
who can come in my heart and comfort my soul..
I can answer the name of no one, except God..
i pray for times.
I am hungry for His guidance.

I remember it is around 5 pm.
I cried.
I listened to the speech given by Mr Chen Qi.
He mention about the bonding among each other like a family.
I was alone in a secret base that time.
I cant last anymore longer when i have some conservation with Moses.
Thanks Moses..
I can't release my feeling for times..
Thanks God i manage to release SOME..

I am really suffering.
Really.

Things keep challenging me as well as my feeling.
I experience lots of tough war in my heart..
Who know..
Who care..
Who can help me..

My soul was burst in FLAME when worked with Logistic heroes afterward.
I would like to call them as heroes, as i know how hard n suffering they may face.
I walk through it.
I manage to enjoy the cooperation and feeling of gaining victory 1 by 1..
They manage to solve lots of problem at last.

Who can work with me?
Who is willing to walk through his or her life with me?
Who can let me feel safe to hand over my sincerity and true heart.

My heart ever been broke in by some people.
But at last, most of them act nothing but a robber.
Sorry for such description.
My heart, have lost its important element.
Its structure, can hardly to recover.
Now, still the same..

God, thanks God i still can call for Your name when i am really alone, helpless..
Please bless me as well as those involve in ch school concert..
May them have a nice experience..

No comments: