Translate

Monday, March 29, 2010

Congratulation

Congratulate to all students, teachers as well as senior involved in CH school concert 2010!
Bravo! Well Done! Adorable! Big claps for you all!

Sorry for ever looking down on come of you as well as this year concert.
Thanks for proving out the standard of you all as well as the effort.

CH concert 2010 didn't disappoint me!
I saw the improvement, mayb not much, but is encouraging..
Proud..

I really love CH concert.
Too much memories in my past are related to CH concert..
Sweet, Sad, Pain, Sour, Tears, Too much.......

however, i should learn to put down..
For lot of things, including CH concert.

Ch concert 2010...
see you..
i duno i still can see you on the next year or not,
i duno who am i the next year i see you,
i duno who ll be my side the next year..

But i know, i have to learn to live in silent too..

Thanks God for helping me go through all these while when i m down.
It past oled..
The tough moment have gone..
=')

No comments: