Translate

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Human's nature

praying? lol


I copied the question above from my fb account.
Well i am. I am natural at praying.
Thanks to that friend, Rc to give me a chance to think about a simple philosophy.

So, here is my question.
Is human natural at praying?

I believe we are!

Making wish is a part of praying too.
Therefore, we shall conclude that making a birthday wish is a part of praying too!

Nevertheless,
Wishing the other people also a part o praying.
So, we shall conclude " I wish you all the best!" is a part of praying too!

The difference between wishing and praying is..
The presence of the One who listened and have the ability to make ACCEPTABLE WISHES go true.

So, which do u think is more powerful?
Wishing or Praying?

If your answer is wishing,
then who is the one do you have faith to help you out?

If your answer is praying,
then are you sure you are praying to the right One?

There are little comments from me,
As a human, i have more confidence in praying when i know who am i asking for help, but not air!
Furthermore, I have much more confidence in my praying when i know the One i asking for help is the RIGHT ONE !

Lastly, figure out the One who should we target in praying is very important..





No comments: