Translate

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Depressant

I went to school yesterday for stuff of transferring as well as observe the preparation of concert.
Well, the info i had gathered about the school concert doesn't seem encouraging,
i am feeling bad.
The matter of further study was quite troublesome to me,
thanks God it didn't pull me down.

However, i am really disappoint and yet angry.
I am very disappoint with the ATTITUDE of juniors,
i felt sad for some of them too, especially those who are the main committee.
I am having headache,
i can't sleep for 2 hours on the bed last night,
my brain almost getting burst.

I don't feel good.
Especially when the experienced adviser don't recognize me as a adviser to help too.
I am feeling helpless,
i am wondering the rich limit of mine in the concert.

I was thinking of the ways to improve the quality of school concert last night.
It gonna make me mad..
Thanks God i manage to fall asleep last night.
I didn't expect it.

God, plz take over my depressant,
give me the concentration on You..
=(

No comments: