Translate

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lesson learn on 青团 27.02.10

“事奉人生” 是教会今年的主题,
今天的青团聚会就是针对这给于专题。

God is the Boss,
this is the lesson i learned!

I have clear of the cause of the problem i m facing all this time..
i was desperate since i duno why i have different attitude in different situation
i was desperate too since i duno how to put my love in action
but thanks God i know what to do now..

It is just bcz of a question,
Who is your boss?
who is your boss?

Thanks God..
you are my boss, you are my lord..
i should serve you all my life..

Because of you,
i understand what is love,
You are the love.

I should admit You as my only Lord and Boss..
My Lord,
no matter where i am,
no matter what situation i m having of,
no matter wat am i doing,
You know all of it..

I have been "blindfold" before this,
so i have so many different attitude,
i was acting differently to different "Boss" before..

But,
i should bear in mind tat,
you are the lord i m serving,
i do no need to lap Your shoe,
You do know all bout me.

i just have You as my Lord in my life,
i love You,
so i want to spread Your love toward me to others too..
I'll learn to think of you and love others at anytime..
You are my Lord,
i have to love others and i wan to love others too,
You are my boss,
How can i betray you?
=)
My Lord, give me the strength and intelligent to overcome these..
Amen


P/S: PLZ forgive me if can't understand of what i wrote, my standard of English is low, but i am sincere.


No comments: