Translate

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dating inside of God

I went to pujut church ytd as planning of all duan3 xun4 student..
we used the time in morning to do those shou3 gong1 for the jie2 ye4 li3..
>.<..
i was having my precious time to play my drum set happily...
and crazily too..
cool!
improve again le lol....

That evening,
we went to Tanjung beach there..
what a golden time and dating it is.
all of us were appreciate for what God have arrange for us..
it was a pretty memory..


We have our sharing while the sunset..
well, i feel good after say sry for what i have did..
and actually i stil have lots of words to say..
i have to thanks alot of person..
I m glad that i can grow in my Spiritual life with the help of you all la..
We spent bout one and half an hour for the sharing among 16 person!
Unfortunately there are some else frens who cant joined us..
may God lead us..

We have our dinner after tat..
And i ll keep these memory in my heart too..
thanks for all..

No comments: