Translate

Thursday, February 25, 2010

A challenging task

Well, i have went to Parkson to search n apply for part time vacancies this afternoon..
It was my first time to have such war..
well i reli expose to a little little bit more to the society..
T.T... it is not easy for me to put down my pride...
i m quite a hypocrite.. sigh..
but thanks God i have such chance n courage to make it out..
At least i m discovering more bout myself through this chance...
i reli duno i m a polite man or wat lol..
or i m just pretend to be polite in front those future employers?
duno.. at least it was a good try..
Arrr... these thing are not easy for me eh..
actually, i m just a nonsense in this world..
i dun have much knowledge or any adorable background...
i just hope i can have a heart tat God ll like to do until the limit God have given to me..
but i owes limit myself 1st before tat..
Hmm, i reli dn have much confidence...
May God lead me this nonsense all the time..
i m having a messy life with sins...
if i m employed, i hope i stil can have te passion to folllow the God...
Amen

No comments: