Translate

Friday, February 19, 2010

Cheer up

I just have an outgoing with my lovely kor this afternoon,
together with a v few of best frens n juniors..
We spent our golden time just for a movie..?!
Well i dun like to watch movie in cinema actually..
It is a expensive entertainment for me..
This is not the main point!
It is bcz interaction is rarely happen in cinema usually..
at least i m one of the example..
Well, i have to go just after the movie had finish..
i missed a good chance to share with a close person,
who have the VIP's card to go in my heart..
haiz..
I really dun have much time to talk with him face by face just now..
quite sad...

I was sitting in the bus,
sunset could attract my sight easily..
but not my mind..
fa dai again...
XD...
I really quite scare to take a ride in bus again..
It remind me of lots of memories i often think in bus..
and most of the memories including.....
haiz..
I have to rest ah..
but i have to try to let my soul to have a rest as well..
an unhealthy body n unhealthy mind can just influence my emotion..
It is time a good chance to learn to rely n have more faith in God..

No comments: