Translate

Friday, February 26, 2010

Are you following the trend or holding tight the righteous?

Oh my heart,
i have read an articles at pujut church' notice board this morning,
it is bout the "MEETING AND PLANNING OF SATAN & DEVILS"
it is a factual articles, but i dun think every1 can understand the true meaning of the article,
same as the meaning of gospel and who is the God as well as where we come!

My heart, i thanks to the God to let me have some discussion with you..
My heart, i thanks to the God to let me understand of i have to clear my mind once again to hold back the righteous..

OH my lovely human beings,
Devils are evil,
they are aiming for the failure of human..
What kind of failure is that?
The failure of having a closer relationship with God..


The failure of having a closer relationship with God

OH my lovely human beings,
High-tech stuffs haven't been invented since 50 years ago,
there are no such things like computer, PSP, Plasma TV or even Internet.
BUT NOW, look around you plz!
look carefully!
use your heart to think, nt brain..
What have we loss if compare to the old age?
IGNORE those adv. knowledge bout these "high-tech" stuff we called tat they are lacking of,
We are the loser in fact..
I m not good in collecting facts or arguing as well as dabate..
thanks God for it!
i manage to use heart to think!

Oh my lovely human beings,
Those 70 s, 80 s people are so lucky..
haiz..

They have no entertainment at their zaman..
They are so lucky for it..
they can concentrate on study,
exploring bout philosophy,
the meaning of life... * not the meaning we tot is v meaningful, but the righteous*
so nice...
There are so much distraction now..
Sales, games, money, business, work, fun, parties...
Speechless...

Oh my God,
give me the strength plz..
so tat i can hold tight Your rightous..
Amen..

No comments: