Translate

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

T_T...

Haiz...
Just had a dream tis morning..
well it is bout some1 important to me...
but now we hav been less talk oled...

i think i ll v happy if i dream dao her b4..
but now..
duno wat to do n wat shud i feel le..
shud b feel happy.. but once think of te situation now,
str8 down le..
ishhh.......

tis morning jz met her outside te school...
but i was not wake up fully yet tat time..
and stil haunted by my feeling..
i was cold in words...
but now i reli scare le lo...
not dare c dao her n talk wid her..
tat situation gonna kill me since we hav no topic...

erm..
i wan to say sry actually la..
there hav been a period i less smile n no much face expression de..
mayb u tot tat i fu yan u o dun lik u le..
sry la..
mayb bcz of tis so u oso x feel to talk much wid me le..
whic lead to no topic at o...


Dear jesus..
may u bless my day in your love..
so tat i can hav my emotion n mind stay in ur way...
amen..

No comments: