Translate

Monday, September 28, 2009

The 1st step to achieve my dream..

Wow...
jz went to church ytd..
i hav skip it for 3 years lik tat ler..
finally determined to go to church even i was tire..
feel good lo..
i meet kevin ling there..
my close fren when i was stil in primary school..
we seldom chat together lo although until now we stil in te same school..
he invited me to work as part time waiter at boulevard restaurant lo..
i accept it!
haha i hav been wishing for it for long time le..
jz owes no 1 pei..
thx god for arrange tis for me..

tat afternoon,
i out wid mr.lucas for 1 more time lo..
we chat again..
he analysis alot of things for me too..
i m happy i m now in te process to understand n accept myself more..
i can feel it..
i m having some little changes in myself..
thx god for leading me..
and welcome me to back to YOU...


Tat evening, i folo kevin's car go work lo..
he go fetch his gf too XD haha..
so sweet they are..
Guan1 Qiang2 oso work there eh..
hehe..
i feel happy lo although tiring..

i experience alot of things..
i kno something mayb unfair too..
but te most important thing is i ever put effort..
tats te most precious process...
there are some v ngiao n dulan de things in my mind la..
and oso something i wry too..
but it is ok..
i stil young hehe..
after few years..
i kno i ll b different.


Skip for school today lo..
reli tiring ba...
sleep whole morning n afternoon..
but manage to study bit at night la..
hmm..
will go n work again gua if hav chance..
i wan to earn money to cut down te beban of family..
need earn for tuition fee hehe..
wow...
dad back today..
once again..
i reli feel tat tis home ll never b quiet if dad is around.
not bcz he talk alot o v cheerful..
is bcz he is here wid us..
1 ayat sahaja to care me o talk wid me..
can make me feel tis family is complete oled..
haha
thx GOD...
hehe so love u...

No comments: