Translate

Monday, September 21, 2009

20.09.2009

Wow... jz wake...
was enjoying yesterday outgoing wid frens..
it was te ex logistic prefects gathering..
i was joining them too loo..
going bbq at tanjung around 7...
it was a cool raining day..
enjoy te big wind..
te coldness whic could blow away my messy mind.

We going mariott hotel to swim, sauna...
then go eat at kfc again...
and stay in te room watch football league afterward..
at least i m not lonely haha...
i back around 1.30am lo...
mum x let me overnight ba haha...

ytd saw kah khing was doing wid some special stuff..
make my heart sour xia haha...
but suan le ba..
let it be..
i ll be lead by te destiny...
jz nid b fan4 kai1 le...

*
If u reli gonna leave from my world...
please x take away my heart..
nth last forever
unless te time stop...
and now,
te time is moving...
our memories is jz memories...
which may hav different meaning
for u..
for me......

No comments: