Translate

Friday, September 11, 2009

End lorrh!!!

hmmm..
our story end finally..
wish it ll bring to another good starting lo..
although te percentage mayb is 0%..

gal,
it doesnt matter wat relatioship it is between us..
it is te matter of heart..
if i m not important to u...
i think tat is so called "fren"..
if u reli take me as some1 important to u n appreciated..
i wish to c te effort n heart...
jz lik how u may think dao wen yi, kah how them in ur daily life...
whenever u feel to find some1 to talk, u may find me..

it mayb good for us if it end lik tis..
since feel lik u not reli lik me than before ( while we stil are fren)

anyway...
u hav ur choice..
u hav ur freedom to do anything whic not against te law..
u can jz fu yan me or jz take me as "good fren"
if u feel lik it is ok or not important to u..

in te name of God,
i ll pray....
friendship forever...
amen....

No comments: