Translate

Friday, September 25, 2009

Thx ya my only lord...Jesus..

Thx thx thx...
u comfort my soul..
u give me peace..
u show me te direction...
although i m not complete...
u r stil forgive me for times...
u give me te chance to live as u..
u show me where te happiness is..
ur song shud b sing by me every moment..
ur words shud i bear in mind every day..
plz occupy my heart..
take us wid u...

now, i ll ask for a dream to come true..
i wish to be a humble n loyal christian..
so tat i wun fall down cz of te challenges..
u ll be wid us..
ur words make us strong..
ur world owes ready for us..
plz guide us..
so tat we owes folllow ur road too...
i m sry tat i not a good person tat u ll like yet..
teach me te methods to love u..
may u giv us some confidence..


JESUS...
love you all!

No comments: