Translate

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fren..

There are some person who are important in my life...
some of them mayb stil remain as fren, cz they are male..
one become my kor..

and u...
when i found tat i love u..
i tot it is everything...
until u x feel to continue anymore..
i reli duno wat shud i do...
i reli hope u can make ur decision wid me..
including me in ur daily life..
n share wid me...
but hard gua haha...
i m too greedy...
feel lik i m useless...
haiz...

if we become fren again..
wil those problem been solved?
will te problems occur in love relationship wun appear anymore if we are fren?
i scare..
dun wan break de lo...
but cant force u...
plus spm is near le..

i x wan lose u lo..
if i become fren...
my position in ur heart oso wun same as or better than wen yi them gua..
owes is jz i questioning..
talking to myself...
haiz..
answer...?
no1 answer me...
u mean fren..
but how fren u ll be wid me.?
how much will u lik me n care bout me?
will u show out n make it as action tat i need?
will u zhu dong care me?
msg me?

i kno u stil my fren..
jz i feel lik losing something to hold..
feel lik wandering in te world..
is it beacause u x wan pakto yet?
is it because u not enuf time to spend on pakto?
i have many question..
plz talk to me more actively..
let me express out o of these..
i reli dun hope my heart ll b closed...
i x wan to suffer o of these alone...

mavis..
do u hear me?
i wish u wun giv up on me tat easily..
hopefully u kno wat i think in my heart..
and can comfort me by solving my question........

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY


TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

it is another blue night...
when i m alone..
jiu shi tat hungry of love...
haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i reli dun wan being disappointed anymore...
i oled x believe in everlasting le..
plz x show betrayal...
no fake promise plz
x simply promise too
do promise me bout these....
lastly...
i m alone..
alone is not v qi cham..

jz i feel lik u x let me grab dao..
tats y i now jz lik a weak paper...
blow around by te wing
by those challenges in life...

GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i feel to cry...
can u find me a shoulder????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

No comments: