Translate

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Thx god.. keep me going plz..

Phew, i feel like "saved" tis few day!
thx kor,
my frenz n especially kwong xing n kevin who did spend quite a good time together wid me=)
Thx for accompany me,
helping me..
help me to clear my mind,
play basketball n big bomb together..
( forgive me 4 not playing well, haiz =( i hav tui4 bu4 seriously)
haha..
i ever hav chance to go some1's house to study
it is a golden chance n it benefit me!
nevr go some1 house to study n chat lik tat..
i went kwong xing's house..
yuan lai it is much happier n useful than study alone..
which i seldom can hav it..
i share wid him my feeling n worries too...
i spend almost a whole day outside n wid fren..
tat night,
we go kevin's house to watch movie...
wid some other good fren,
alvin, ben, paul, vincent ling n joanne...
we manage to hav fun..
big bomb n play in te room.. jiolai jio qu..
then having some small party..
watch movie as well as concert DVD..
it was memorable somehow..
it reminded me of the past
te time when o of us were busy of concert preparation..
practicing drama..
te time i can c Mavis owes n almost everyday,
close to her, c her smile,
trying to help her even may over my limit...
i kno she hav gastric,
i c her stressed, tiring...
i gave more time for her to rest n trying to let her kno tat,
i owes supporting n wid her.....
i can put effort to her,
n let her smile..
whic giving me alot of support n grateful...
although tat time she not gf to me yet..
but is gud fren i think..
tat is te sweet moment for me..
whic i can c her smile..
i can make she smile sometime!!
how much important it is n memorable for me..
tat night, i stay until 11 something then back..
it was 12 once i reach home..
it was tiring...
but tat day is so meaningful,
i din waste time by playing computer too often..
i study n enjoy my time spend wid my fren
but not alone in front computer...

Hmmm... SPM period is in the corner..
i hope i can stil hav some1 who can accompany me study..
urge me n slap me when i waste time lol..
study alone make me feel tire..
no matter how,
i ll keep myself gambateh de..
although now i dun kno wat course to take in future
since i may giv up on hotel management tis course cz i jz wan to stay in local to work..
my family n memories are here..
it can hardly happen if i choose hotel management,
cz i ll wan to expand until work at other country
since te fa1 zhang3 in malaysia is limited...
mayb be a mechanic? teacher? or go any technical scu to study? ( my mum ask de)
=.=

Lastly,
wish tat those who r important 4 me can smile owes..
be happy..
=)..
i love u

No comments: