Translate

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Haiz, u think i feel very well ha?

ok, at 1st, i was happy enuf tis morning, o things go smoothly.. I hav my chance 2 kno n understand more bout bsmm, bout my job... I found tat i sure will facing te more kik de stress in future.. Quatermaster de job stil new 2 me.. bt i lik it.. today i gt kno more about 1st aid box le..Today de kawad training, duno y i can shout wif nice voice le..happy.. After teach by Henry, i can realize my kekurangan le.. haha..So funny..Sylvester oso help me alot..

Henry, te most close te senior wif me when i was peralihan, cz he is Gary's fren.. Duno y i will b wif they actually tat time, i am nt active tat time.. mayb is Henry them too gud owes bring me wif them 2geter.. We go parkson 2 play 2geter when concert.. so nice .. Bt after tat, we less talk le.. HE oso gt te "wei yan" 4 me ... Nt dare n no things 2 chat.. BT today, he treat me very well, i get bak te feeling 2 b fren wif him.. Go eat 2geter then go his house n he bolo me his Bsmm uniform, o badge there lol..

Slyvester, i F2 cai join Bsmm, o ajks nice, bt i hard 2 communicate wif them, my problem.. Slyvester, when te scu sport day. he same grup wif me..He start 2 talk wif me.. Teach me alot of things n exp.. Respect him from tat day..When te lion dance camp, he gt chat wif me again, very take care of our muda tat gt stay overnight de... He, reli nice..

BT, my mood spoiled at te night time.. te orientation stuff.. te opening whic i shud responsible..
haven gt any idea yet..So i try 2 get 07's mudas n designers' help..I ask them 2 come on 26th..
Wat i get bak is alot of ple cant come, brassband de mudas gt practise oso, some no transportation, some scold by family... ok i understand it...Bt, i reli no idea le..mayb u think i am useles..mayb 4 now..BT, u o r ajks oso, some even r mudas!! Y u jz cant understand how important it is ler if opening din do well.. Mayb cant come, bt u can tell me some usefull advise.. i appreciate it... BT, wat i reli mad r, some ajks, i nt blaming u, bt i wan 2 express my feeling.. Even there is nt much pple will come tml for meeting, bt does it mean u oso no nid come? Mz u folo others n b so lazy since u can do smth 4 us.. Te other thing is, if president din come, does it mean u o no nid come oso? O can do in nt serous de way? Orietation ajks!! If lik tat how can we lead new students? Wanna Chung Hua scu 2 fall tis year? Then others will say tis year de ple o useless? wan? Ok, mayb te tone i use when writing tis post was too negative n mayb let u angry n hate me, i'm sry.. Bt, when i gt comment, shud u listen 2 it oso?
Does o my comment useless? Shud u think carefully? I duno.. If me, i will...
DO wrong nvm, we r stil learning... So, ajks, plz think carefully, how u shud b in ur future, how u shud do 2 improve urself..We can do it 2geter

I mayb too shao le, cz gt lion dance n BSMM de stuff 2 fan oso.. I kno i am nt te most bz 1 de person..Bt my job at some segi, mayb u duno how hard it is..

10 comments:

...Janice... said...

hey! i din know u hav a blog..wow..cool..another place to know how u guys r doing..

watching all of u doin things 2gether..busy 2gether..spend time 2gether..wow..i really envy u guys..im all alone tis holiday..nth 2 do..no hanging out wif frens..no goin back 2 miri..

thung said...

weii
so fan? tired?
all of these can't avoided, cause u've to sacrifice for something u want, u've to earn them right? all the things u have now didn't com easy..
u've done ur best all the way long till now, so, dun give up, sometimes,all the things jz come tumbling down, and u have to deal with them.
that's how u'll grow up, right?

thung said...

in short, jia you!

jai / 济胜 said...

yaya..orientation is jz beginning..
i wan 2 grow up oso~today was jz manage 2 control my emotion..

...Janice... said...

yea..jiayou!!

my holiday really boring..din c any camps for me..it's totally different here..unlike ch, tonnes of activities..here..no one go back 2 sch during holiday i guess...they dont hav things like orientation, lion dance club n band oso dont hav..even they hav stuff 2 do..the higher forms did it..i guess..lol

jai / 济胜 said...

lol.. so charm. watch tv, eat, play pc games.. i guess tat r oso wat u onli doing in tis holiday.. wonder how u look lik after holiday..lol
doraemonz wif height 150cm..

yellowhen said...

Hmmm... take a deep breathe n u ll feel better... thanks 4 mentioning me, din expect at all to c my name in some1's else blog... anything 2 share jz tell me... congratz too, nice pmr... ~.~

jai / 济胜 said...

ty hen, tat BM b is ok for me la.. oled try my best oso.. onli gt a bit disappoint cz cant join "gao cai shen" performance at concert nx year wif frenz

yellowhen said...

hehe... nvm lor... still gt other performances 4 u 2join mar... hehe... how's da training? ok mar? sat foot drill test lor! hehe all da best oh!

jai / 济胜 said...

train a bit la actually.. O of us haven reli stable, these few day will gt lion dance training, so will work hard.. haven realize tat how important it is 2 planing now.. hope can get my attention bak as soon as possible