Translate

Sunday, December 16, 2007

My Holiday of year 2007

When te orientation comittee list jz out, i duno i shud b happy onot, everything turn blur 2 me suddenly, wat kind of pple i shud b tat time... i mean TAT TIME!!! It is oled very hard n painful 4 me 2 separate from my ajk muda frenz... I shud act lik a vp? bt how shud i threat my frenz? i take myself as a normal person tat time.. force myself 2 do nth.. cz i dun wan te pose 2 create walls between me n my frenz... bt since it had no effect...
My frenz o mess up oled, many of them quarrel, n i cant do anything 2 help, te gosip n salah faham reli can make frenz b enemies.. blieve tat!!! Thx 2 God, 2 help settle down o of te quarrel happened finally..
Bt, te pose... stil gt it bad effect.. i dun lik n will feel very very sad when my frenz meet me, then o straight call me vp ... i am stil JAi SENG, te 1 u kno, we r frenz, bt stil gt some gud frenz i mean GUD FRENZ do lik tat...
Fortunately, te bbq activity held hav let me express my feeling, fullfilled feeling... turn very high n high.. tats te way of me 2 express myself, if nt u will c me diam diam de suffer alone.. haha
i caught many of frogs, 4 eh, a family..haha.. then i go n let some gal c them, o screaming~ lol, so high c them screaming i oso do te same thing.. scream out te fan nao....nt ok yet bt feel very well le after tat
We go 2 te playground after tat, i was jz act lik small child.. we having fun n hav our heart 2 talk 2 each other~ haha.. duno wat i saying.. bt tat day reli a sweet memory 4 me, get bak my fren
Then, 4 te orientation meeting following, i hav b a bad person whic i dun lik 2 b... we manage 2 get te feedback from ajks... "nice" feedback ya.. tat able 2 make me cry..seriously ...
Once 1st feedbak i gt, i saw wat them write, it is reli suffering 4 me..bad comments toward me... te tone used tat very hurt... i wan 2 giv up oled many time, bt i nt dare.. duno y...
Gt camp CH oso at te following day, te 1st day i at te camp i oled feel moody, nt bcz of tat camp bad, bt i reli fan, i cant 4get te comment bout me...i oso hav my personal problem when in tat camp.. tat enuf 2 make me moody n wanna stay alone... i try 2 get rid of it, bt cant...
Fortunately, i hav my time wif my fren counting stars outside te camp at night, hav te chance 2 express myself on te stage wif frenz.. giv me chance 2 high n do a thing tat let me feel happy enuf....te last day of te camp, actually i will nt cry de, tat amos..zzzz duno y cry le, make me think of a lot of things again, sweet memory wif him, we play basketball at scu during midnight when it is raining, we chat 2geter, we go lion dance chu dui 2geter, play at taman tat time..haha
cry le, cz he is gonna leaving us soon.. n tat day sure i will cry again..
So, frenz, blieve tat o of u important 2 me, even we less chat 2geter, u o hav pass thru my life, i will rmb it n menghargainya...
Te following orientation meeting is stil ok, i sick onli, thx 2 my frenz tat take care of me n guan xin me... appreciate it...
Till now i haven fully recover, bt gt bak my confidence.. thx ya frenz
te problem i facing now nvr reduce, bt i manage 2 handle it le, bcz of o of my frenz.. so tis holiday
reli useful 4 me... omos F4 le, duno wat else sad things wil happen in future, bt hope i stil gt my gud frenz supporting me owes

2 comments:

kithow92 said...

tats why i say, fren is the best !!!

jai / 济胜 said...

ya.. wat i nid now is reli my frenz..