Translate

Monday, December 24, 2007

Lol today..

Early morning, i was fan nao bout how 2 go scu after hq cz gt stuff 2 do.. bt i dun hav transport.. T-T.. who kno today de BSMM election will till 4.30pm... Gt a period of time i nid 2 planning 4 my program today... scu nid go c muda, print out important stuff, take lion dance door de key oso...lol
After tat, i was ask 2 temu duga by seniors.. although is a temu duga, i feel abit lik councilling...i think it is very gud 4 me.. They gav comment toward me, ask me alot of important things tat make me more concern bout my future n let me wake up abit.. lol.. A few nice question ya... So nice till make me very respect them.. After training n chating te whole day, te comittee board put oso finally by undian... At 1st, i was fooled by seniors!!! reli kik.. I b te secretaries!!!! lol i wonder how i can do it in my best tat time.. seriously.. then, i was oso told again tat my pose is quatermaster actually..
ZZZzz, make me nervous, i do secretaries job? lol.. bt et quatemaster job i lik it.. EXcite.. i dun hav any exp now, will try it n try 2 put my o heart here.. since te top 10 r my frenz oso..hehe.. so reli hope tat i can hav my chance 2 get my anwser here as soon as possible.. i wan 2 b more matang.. i was jz a small kid now.. wif lazyness n low eq

No comments: