Translate

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

end of year 2007

reli can say i nvr hav a holiday tis year.. te time i spend on scu r totally 2/3 of te time.. te 1/3 is sleeping time at home... i oso hav alami alot of things oso, can oso say sour, sweet, bitter n spicy o got.... alot of things nid 2 handle at scu, i hav feel lik i oso nt much communicate wif my family, i din guan xin them le, i lefft o te stuff 2 let my family solve, while i owes go scu onli... nvr do a job as a gud son...

i feel sour when my frenz nid my help, then i cant do anything well to help.. onli feel sweet when their problem solve n we can chat 2geter, bt feel bitter again when nid 2 away wif fren when work, nid 2 fan bout alot of stuff cz i am nt mature, haven grow up alot.. te 1 spicy for me is henry gtg le after tis year... haiz, he definetely help me alot, cant imagine te life without him.. will miss u henry, thx 4 wat hav u done 4 me.. support u oso when u nid o no nid

3 comments:

yellowhen said...

melt lor my heart... so touch ur "spicy" words (which to me r so sweet)... hehe...

Hey muz take good k of ur health, coz u ll nit to tahan 4 da whole orientation o~ anything jz tell henz k... i ll 4 sure 2 get u a solution asap...

Love, henZZz

jai / 济胜 said...

haha, fortunately when i at scu during te orientation, u stil can msg wif nme n help me so much... without u mayb i crazy le..

yellowhen said...

haha... then u oso mz b k ful lor, don let prefects catch u bring hp o... hehe ^^