Translate

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

lion dance camp

In te 1st day de early morning, nid 2 wake up oled 2 go 2 scu prepare 4 lion dance camp, meet TCO n Kit How later at scu, chat 2geter, bt nt happy, cz....dun wan 2 say it le..Camp start after briefing 2 ajks.. when te ice breaking time, i reli feel proud of GMs, cz te game hav recreate in creative way, although te way of playing is stil same... Te onli problem is i was no mood 2 play n cant high ler.. Sry...very much. Cz even can let te GMs n camp commander angry, can understand te feeling, bt y i dint cooperate wif them earlier? No mood.. I gt do wrong, i dint control myself well when i was at camp..
Te training follow by, i mayb dint try my best yet, bt i can make sure i nvr snake today, if senior heng heng saw dao i jz rest a while de scene, then i cant say anything oso le... Tis kind of things happen owes... Then i try 2 play drum 4 te group, i din do very well, bcz i din practise owes b4, te drum i play nt sound nice.. So, my group de ajks n menbers, thx 4 sabar 4 so long, n it is nt te very gud de example.. It can b say very hurt when members can do better than me in a lot of things.. then a thinking will arise in my mind, tat is y i am te ajk muda, y shud nt b them.. heng eh.. too heng..
For a moody recently de me, reli hard 2 control my feeling le, n my dicipline oso... My frenz gt wan 2 help me today n wanna comfort me n help me, bt i din show my friendly 2 them today.. i was jz too angry.. bt duno y will feel lik tat.. Sry frenz n thx 4 tried...I hav said foul words today, reli high, lik zhou huo lu mo...
Finally, gt a chance 2 crazy a while after te camp finish today.. Walk out of scu compound 2getr wif Kit How in te heavy rain SLOWLY... haha, so nice 2 b so crazy ya.. Te feeling lik i scare nth even sick n die... i can gamble my life tat time... wat a crazy n unnormal de pple... Long time din crazy le... Long time din get bak my freedom le.... Wat shud i do? T-T

2 comments:

thung said...

u seemed so sad, negative minded, when u express urself in ur blog.
dunno la.. tell me if u dun like me commenting on ur blog..

jai / 济胜 said...

yea... Y i nid 2 stop my fren 2 giv me comment? Since u r guan xin me now.. Jz say out...