Translate

Sunday, December 23, 2007

The other 4 days 4 lion dance camp..

Te 2nd day, stil feel stress, especially when i play drum o chia, stil will get wrong... Stil hide o my fan nao inside my heart.. Bt te bahasa kasar will flow out la cz te space of my heart is nt enuf 4 such things le... After i bak, i hav receive a msg 2 ask me go bak 2 scu.. cz senior gt things 2 discuss wif mudas... My dad dun let me go actually, using te very fierce de tone.. My mun help me de... After packing, i go 2 scu 2 stay overnight le until te camp finish.. Mudas r told 2 watch senior performance n how their practise, so tat we gt exp on how we do it in future... BT, when i saw them practise, owes gt bahasa kasar oso de, geo lai geo qu oso... I gt a bit nt shuang.. Wat i shocked is they spirit of practise, even me jz watching them oso very tire le, bt they stil continue... Even terluka le... After tat, mudas brought by seniors 2 hav a talk, heart 2 heart de... Teach us many things, mudas r require 2 say out opinion oso.. I told o my opinion, serius de...After council, i stil blur, bt i gt a feeling, mayb te problem is reli on me...

3rd day, trying 2 change myself, trying 2 due on evrything wif different attitude.. Hav a chance 2 talk wif Slyvester again... He teach me alot of things... I think i haven hav a matlamat 4 myself now.. My future jz a game 4 me now.. I haven plan well.... today de station game, i din involve too much, since i gt wounds... bt i think o ple enjoy te game, especially in te pond...so high ya..boys n girls... tis night, mudas r JZ told tat we nid 2 hav a performance tml, o very nervous, train till midnight...

4th day, b4 te mudas performance begin, o of us very very nervous.. many da ren wu come... I made many mistake in te performance... I din do well... Onli hope tat i can master it as more as i can... 1st time sweat so much in so short de time... tonite, me, Kit how n Tco nia sleep 2geter in 3a... talk 2geter... share our opinion.. haha.. happy 2 c tat so much menber stay til 9pm 2 train...
o so geng... better than me...^^

today is last day le, from te camp start on, i stil haven put o my effort on it.. I sry 2 my members, din teach them well.. sometime nt so patient... c o of my member so bia.. reli hope tat nx year n in future, there will b MORE n MORE pple will come n join lion dance camp... learn as much as u can.. then chu dui 2geter when new year...Fun ler.. i learn alot of things oso.. Hope others things will settle down oso as soon as posibble.. God bless plz...

HAHA, oso wanna 2 tell u o tat, 28th-31th gt lion dance training for F3 students ONLI... plz come if nt u will regret... If u din come 4 te camp tis year nvm, jz come 2 te training.. we will teach u de^^... help spread thx ya..

2 comments:

thung said...

hey, u'd tried ur best, so, dun think back liao la.think of how to teach me during the training jiu hao liao.. hehe..

jai / 济胜 said...

okok.. thx 4 comfort..useful 2 me..
if te training we din do well.. o u gt smth dun understand, u can straight come ask us o tell us oso..jy