Translate

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Till te end of orientation programme year 2008

Onli a whole week time left for us 2 do te orientation program, te coming of end oso mean tat i nid 2 think te way of closing ceremony oso.. Instead of closing, i oso gt other works 2 do oso.. Cz of te limit of time n bz works around, nearly feel lik wanna giv up.. Doing other stuffs tat r actually not my work.. Mayb in danger anytime... Bu shuang by alot of pple...BT they din even kno wat kind of stuff top 5 r facing, n wat hav we done for they o... It may seem ez job, bt te stress bhind is more n more serious than wat u can imagine... After te opening ceremony, i can say is short of idea le.. lazy 2 think oso.. So, after discuss wif Jacky, my partner 2 take care of te closing ceremony, we pass our work 2 Choon Man n Amos... 2 person tat may not can communicate well....

Feel lik a bit irresponsible oso when i make tis decision wif Jacky... Bt, i though tat let other ple do it mayb te best way le... Since they may gt new idea n te 1 take over te job of us r te 1 we blieve... Feel hurt smth oso when seeing my frenz suffering for think te closing ceremony oso.. Stress come into them.. Alot of problem oso come out in tis week of orientation program, i nid 2 fan bout te new students problem oso.. then te relationship wif others..

Bt, when te last few days, some ajks hav been stay bak at scu n start 2 prepare for closing le.. Te idea made by them b4 hav fail bt they manage 2 find another way 2 solve
oso after bia n bia.. I oso very admire those 2 frenz who helping me n Jacky in te closing ceremony.. Without them, no 1 will do te closing ceremony le.. haiz..

Finally, te last day hav come, it is 00 0o showed on my hp... i feel very nervous.. since te closing oso haven done yet.. When it it bout 0230, i reli made a big mistake.. a childish act.. i use te marker pens 2 draw n write on ajks' face.. although there r oso lots of ajks do it wif me, bt i reli did wrg.. i was te 1 who do tis 1st n effect tio others... I wan 2 say sry here for my rudeness n te inconvenience i bring 2 u o... I take my following time 2 cool down outside te hall then... I feel sad tat time when i was tot by my gud fren, tat wat i did hav make him feel sad... I jz wanna stay alone tat time, cz te closing haven done, i dun wan others 2 waste time on pei wo oso.. my gud frenz tat pei wo actually tat time gt go le, BT they stil find a gal 2 pei wo after tat.. Tat kisiao Wen Yi, do te stupid job again.. Ask her go in te hall 2 rest oso dun wan.. C her so tire le ler.. Wear short pant pula, sit bside me under blog G, duno how she manage 2 sabar wif te nyamuk n te cold temperature.. I sit there for bout an hour long.. control myself de emotion n refresh myself lol... Reli sry frenz if wat i did made u o unhappy, n mafan pple pula... Jz in a while, it is omos 7am le, then ajks din show their discipline well today n din cooperate well.. we o top 5 jz sabar... BT, when is te closing ceremony running on, i reli feel touch... It is perfect combination for me... AMos n Choon Man manage 2 done these in such short time.. a memorial closing.. tat remind me of orientation.. wat i facing b4, who owes chat wif me n help me... alot n alot.. i cry after te vip go.. cant stand le.. feel happy n sad.. i can throw away my pose le.. bt in te same time nid 2 leave o of te ajks i lik in tis orientation.. haiz.. My tears cant b controlled tat time..

Amos giv me his present.. the closing ceremony tat giv me full memory of orientation wid him... after he go 2 Austrialia, onli hope tat i can rmb tis closing 4ever.. n yet my best fren, Amos oso.. Although din train myself well in tis program, i oled feel very happy cz can spend my time wif my frenz 2geter b4.. My last year orien, oso lasy year orien wif Amos.. God bless o of us plz, let us live under ur bless n wishing

7 comments:

小七 said...

ya.. a memorable closing..

yellowhen said...

Hmmm... play onli ma, not tat serious lar di... kor oso dunno u so sad geh.. cheer up wor... ^^ anything jz tell kor lar... take k

jai / 济胜 said...

haha, jz tat closing can say is te memory 4 alot of pple, dun wan 2 spoil it cz wat idea i hav on it is not gud enuf, so jz giving it up n let ple do it.. Tat day te closing reli touching..

Chai Jiin Chern said...

hi.. how dare you draw on my face? (i don care at all lol!!!) well.. no need say sorry le. who so small gas? haha.. aduh.. gt lot things wana say.. but i dono how to xpress at all.. im too poor in langauge.. do you change class? if no then i can know more about you this year^^ i never see you in skul meh? y be4 orientation i dono you at all? haha wish to know more abt you.. ohya.. ur hieght and face make you look handsome^^

jai / 济胜 said...

ty jiin chern, for support us when preparing te closing ceremony, help us. n praise me lik so eng dao.. i kno u when f3, jz less talk wif u.. we gt c each other, maub image not clear onli, mayb wun chage class, accept tis challenge 2 make new frens in new class.. jy

thung said...

SEE!! got so many people commenting ur blog le, haihyo, i'm happy to see u today! haih, get to see all of my frens this afternoon, so high! happy happy happy.. mz jia you together!

Lynette@jeng said...

Add me in your blog list!

-www.mynamelynette.blogspot.com