Translate

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Tire..

te week after orien 08, since not so comfortable 4 me, since there r alot of hw nid 2 catch up. Bside wrying bout study, stil nid 2 take care of my relationship wif others, my attitude, my future, my health n my family.. Lol everytime i bak home duno shud chat wat wif my family, i cant find a suitable topic, o is bout scu life de.. Morever, once i bak home, i ll onli hav my computer, hp n hw 2 company me, they o wathcing tv outside my room.. te fun n joy i can onli find thru these things at home.. hw + scu activities r very kik enuf, problem pop out everyday, i nid 2 adapt 2 them oso.. Nid 2 think, refresh my brain n heart.. haiz. I ll feel hurt if my frenz not happy jz bcz of me, feel sad if they very fan.. wry bout their health n kor' health..

Fortunately, i stil got a few frens tat r very very close 2 me.. i duno if it is wrg 2 trust them ma, but in my mind, i shud trust them.. judging ple is very tire de.. it take long time..not jz a few action can decide everythings.. they giv me a feeling 2 trust them.. n feel lik very safe 2 b 2geter wif them although some of my fren leave me slowly le.. o i leave them le.. TIRE of being so bz, so discipline, so fan n TIRE!!! rest rest haha let me rest..

Mayb quit blogging for a period oso.. i nid cool down.. i kno expressing my feeling here is not wrg.. but mayb i reli nid take a rest.. until i get bak de feeling i wan.. haiz, bad dreams owes recently.. very scare 2 losing every1.. but it did in my dreams.. i cant do anythings else

6 comments:

thung said...

last night was fun.. hope u'd have fun too.. it seems like u're acting quite cold le last night.. anyways, hope everything's ok for u, try to speak more to ur family.. spend some time with them should do..

said...

haha..young ppl..so fast feel tired mer?
u still hv long way to go..
but remember tat,
friends are thr for u..
find me if i could help
hahaz...
SMILE~
BLACK TAN

小七 said...

jai, rest on a suitable time.. recharge ur battery and jiayou for ur future.. u can de!!

jai / 济胜 said...

haha, thx ya buddies.. ll work hard if can.. rest oso..

yellowhen said...

hmmm... soli 4 making u in such a worry for me... i m fine, n now u can jz concentrate in ur things...

Kurt said...

Life is full of challenges..hope u can get "well" soon..jia you for everything k..u rawk..!