Translate

Sunday, January 6, 2008

My 1st day of rest since last year holiday..

I sleep on 1.30am today, blogging n doing nth oso.. freezing in front of te pc.. bt stil gt some important stuff appear in my mind.. te relationship problem oso.. i gt my new kor le tis early morning.. Henry.. treat me so nice n understand me.. comfort me n help me 2 solve my problem.. at last willing 2 hav such a bro lik me.. haha..happy.. reli very tire today.. sleep n sleep o te time.. gt time 2 handle my relationship problem oso wif my family n frenz... haha.. wonder how many time i can rest in future? as i owes waste my time on stupid stuff lik think bukan-bukan..haha

8 comments:

yellowhen said...

hmmmm... kinda happy 2day, coz i gt a new didi... so jz wish our relationship ll b da best o da time~

jai / 济胜 said...

^^, try 2 adapt 2 te life gt a gud kor oso.. happy

黑暗中的战士 said...

"think bukan bukan" can relax urself... but don always think.... hehe!!!
在适当的时候休息一下。休息室为了走更长远的路。=D
加油哦!!要比你那废材哥哥还厉害... wahaha!! jk nia!!! 别介意!

黑暗中的战士 said...

erm... i mean ur real bro XP

yellowhen said...

Jai, cheer up yea...! Kor support u o, jz do ur best... u noe u can make it de~

Love, henzzZ

jai / 济胜 said...

ty shun yi.. u r reli gt view o my post de o... ^^

jai / 济胜 said...

i will owes try 2 stay as happy as i can de

jozphine said...

Quote from Ai FM
"If you can think: I've got time to drink a cup of coffee and chat with my friends, that means I'm not THAT busy afterall."
Don't keep on think of the busy stuff, that will make you more tired..