Translate

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Precious Corner

It was an early morning instead of late night..
I come to my bed around 1am++..
i m listening to a song tat time..
repeat n repeat..

"Zui4 Zhen1 Gui4 De4 Jiao3 Luo4"....

I like songs..
I like to understand n immerse in the melody, mv as well as lyric of the song.
this song have let lot of my sweet memories flash back as speed of light.
so amazing!
I am qi dai more on our expenditure in future, though some of us may cant meet or have to separate..

I msg some of those who owes playing important role in my life..
well, thx God i got warm respond from them too..
hehe ah ter kena my msg woke up qu..
lol!!
there is 1 of the msg i sent, i put some special words inside.. >.<
with the tips from the capital letter..
i duno it ll have the day to b discover o not..
but it is ok though the msg may been categorized in deleted msg now.

I m feeling so good today..
cz of wat i did.. lol..
i reli feel good when i cn open my heart to send these..
i duno i can maintain or do better in tml n tml o not..
i just reli happy when i can try to express my true feeling..
but not cheating myself sometime..

It is the easter day..
i absent for church gathering again..
go to cc with brothers pula!! lol...
it is my own fault..
i reli wanna be a helpful counsellor in future..
i reli wanna help the people around me with my counselling skill..
especially with god's help n religion base.
once i leave Him, i m weak..
this is true cz i ever went through it.
and today, thx God for listen my prayers all this while...
though i may not Your good son now..
Hold me tight, Lord...
Hold me tight too, the 1 i care...and the 1 care me..
let me be ur castle for a warm rest..
let God fulfill our daily life...
Amen...


i do make a kind of prayer sometime,
wish tat my wife in future is a christian as well..
hope tat i can make it..
share the gospel to the 1 i love..
though it seem hard now..

No comments: