Translate

Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy birthday, Han Ong..

Vincent,
Thanks for your invitation to your birthday celebration.
Thanks for being a well witness as a christian all this time too..
Thanks for ever gave me support when i feel like left alone.

I wish to have closer relationship with u lol...

Well, it is a nice gathering...
I hav joy, i believe most of us hav joy...

I felt glad Jacky ll listen to Christianity songs,
Thanks God his sis hav such resource for him as well as being a christian.

I felt grateful once i know i was suggested to hold a pose in VAD group.
Thanks for let me in..
another brand new experience..

I felt safe when i know choon man is aiming to help as much people too,
he can owes put in action to his though easily..
i stil gt a far way to learn..
XD..

I felt like so newbie when talk with those who hav start their pre-U life..
luckily i can accept the gasp between us..

I felt ok when i saw something. Shh...

I felt proud of George!!
bravo!
i m not laughing on u or take u as a joy..
but u did bring joy to us..
thanks...
u have nice courage.. keep it on..

I felt shameful when jiayang is telling me a right way of thinking bout going to church...
ya just bcz i have problems then i should go for God, listen to His words, praise him though in problems..
I wan't to hav a healthy lifestyle..
with the presence of God..

I felt happy i can hav lot of conversation with Chung Ong n Vincent tonight.
We less talk actually..
But i hope i can hav better relationship with them..
vincent, u r a great man actually, just nakal bit lol..

I felt good when asked by Hui Yii them for some gatheing..
Beach, Sunflower Centre..
Nice..
I reli wan to go for it..

I felt safe bout Han Ong,
though not v close or less talk with him..
but he is owes a great n helpful man..

Thanks God for such gift to me..
I m happy tonight..

No comments: