Translate

Monday, April 26, 2010

Case of mine, you could view and judge it in own way..

It is a hot noon..
I am still locked in this "square box"..
well, it is ok,
it is not the worst,

Appreciate every bad moment of yours,
Cause you will face with better 1!

I had once undergo a tougher moment at home during mid term holiday in last year,
l was limited in this "square box" as well..
Staying in a limited space for a long period could kill 1!
The temperature of that holiday was high too..
I was locked in a "hot pot"
I was once wanna commit suicide for times..
I told some person who use to b v close to me,
but there were non of them manage to giv me a rope to save me out..
I am holding the will of commit suicide for days..
There are no other things scary than that until now..
I am damn depressed..
Damn helpless..
I have forgot how i go through that moment,
but i have to say,
glad that i still can have my sharing here..


There is another case or i can say is a risky joke..
When i was still a probationary prefect in F4,
i use to carry out my duty around the school gate.
I saw a senior student that is more likely an offender.
I went to him and "advise" him to tuck in his shirt,
when i looked on his nametag,
i huai2 yi2 he use the nametag of others,
so i requested to check his bag to prove his identity..
HE REFUSE!
The climaks come around when he tumbuk the wall of the male toilet behind the Block E..
well, the war was still happening afterward, but thats not the point..
Guess wat? The name of that student is Melvin Phuah..
Same to the name of the younger brother of Michelle Phuah..
tats why i ll seek for the allowance to check his bag.. =.=
So funny to recall bout tis..

Life can always have surprises...
No matter wat happen, i jz want to glorify my Lord..
I apologize for the unhappiness i ever bring to any1 of u,
and i wish to spread the gospel and being a good witness all along my life..

Tats all i wanna share today..
Well, sry ya cz i din connect the phrase in better way..


No comments: