Translate

Monday, October 26, 2009

Nightmare!! totally nightmare!!

ZzzzzzzZZ...
it make me suffering throughout te dream n in real life..
but i feel better now le..
te feeling is worst at te moment i jz wake up..

haiz..
actually...
it is te dream bout how desperate i m lo..
Isi isi penting:

Pendahuluan: "she" came to my house for holiday wid her those close fren.. My family member welcome them lagi! well, cz i cant accept it to happen yet ba haha..

P2: They overnight at my house.. te unknown writer of te dream hav use some monolog dalaman to show te conflict happen in myself..

P3: Te story berkembang dengan peristiwa i run from my house.. in order to escape from te hell may be to myself..

P4: Te day i back to my home again, they r stil there.. My mum kno bout my detail of my previous 1st love le.. Te climaks happen when i cant control my emotion n burst out in front them..

P5: Te peleraian hav been happen through te comfort from ( ?? forget le.. ).

Kesimpulan: I cool down myself once again.. choose to treat it wid positive way.. more opened mind.. everything ll b ok.. i sure can handle de...

****
haha then i jiu wake up le..
stunned on te bed for few minutes..
haha..
i think,
it is a nightmare for me..
bcz i dun wan burst out..
i kno i cant change something in past..
i jz wish to handle myself well..
hmm... XD

No comments: