Translate

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Arrr....

hmm.. jz finish my 2nd trial today..
so far i m reli not satisfy wid te trial results..
but i understand there r no points to regret..
te memory i hav make me grow until now..
thx God...

actually, i m quite stress tis few days..
something wrg wid me haha...
and i think it is not bcz of te spm..
is something bout my mind..
distract by some unknown things..
i choose to exercise n play wid fren after te test but not study..
erm quite happy lo..
at least i can hav chance to touch badminton again..
more n more chance to in contact wid Jacky too..
i m working hard to improve our relationship^^..

i played basketball and badminton..
i m satisfy wid my performance as i kno i can do better if i practise more..
jz my muscle pain le now..
feel better after sapu medicine..
today cant release o my negative feeling lo..
but i cant stop my foot now..
i need to go on..
i ll use my mind to overcome te rest..
wid te help of God..
"THE SECRET".. teach us to think positive..
to gain positive result too..
i m trying on it..
it ll bring me to a better way!!

erm..
i dun think there is a need to publish tis blog to too many person yet la..
tis blog is te place i write my diary..
my hidden feeling..
jy
jy jy!!!!!!
u r te one who is capable and yet loyal...
live like how God live..
think lik how God think..
Do like how God did..
amen....

No comments: