Translate

Thursday, October 29, 2009

^^ i found the solution hehe..

erm..
i have an idea last few days before when i was chatting wid Kevin in msn..
tat is organize a camp for our close fren n te1 we care la..
Is it exciting???
well i guess it is lol...

i do decide to make a camp after my secondary scu life..
i wan to challenge myself..
so i do discuss wid Mr. Lucas bout my idea today..
it was definitely a useful lesson for me again hehe..

lets view back what happen jz now..
>.<

haha i prepare myself so well for tat lol..
i take it as an interview n i present it to him..
he oso help me to express wat i wan n my feeling..
haha i oso tell him i m afraid too..
not bcz i no tat ability to make te camp.
but i hav no confidence now..
as i scare i cant influence te frens..
i m totally no problem wid te objective of the camp, the schedule or anything else.
jz i hav no confidence on myself..
so mr. Lucas ask me to do it step by step..
so i decide to start wid small gathering 1st..
but not a normal gathering..
but fill of meaningful activities and oso healthy topic n mind washing..
i jz hope i can do something to te frens who willing to accept my help..
so after the spm, i ll definitely try to plan it wid te frens involved..
lets do something meaningful!!
something tat worth for us to do at this YOUNG age hehe~

actually, i cried again in his office la..
cz remind of the things i go through b4..
those harsh moment whic others may not understand..
feel better oso la.
i can feel tat i m improving..
i m proud of tat...
erm..
i jz nid some ken3 ding4 la..
so far dou less ken3 ding4 by others de..
but nvm..
soon, i ll be v v v v v tough..
i m te1 who can contribute lots to others..
jy!!!

No comments: