Translate

Thursday, October 22, 2009

I wanna boost myself!

Thx god for motivate me to hav my biology test today lol..
ben lai dun wan waste time go n sit there fa dai only de..
haha but not bad la..
i experience te feel of last test in CH...
although sleep more than writing on paper..


i hav went to lz around 3.00pm..
i do talk wid mr. Lucas again b4 tutition..
haha he boost me alot again..
showing his confidence on me n
told me he wish i can b te leader in lz too... ( in future la haha)

erm..
thx for letting me kno tat i m mature cz i m willing to think..
thx for let me kno tat i hav to challenge myself more..
let me kno tat i do not need to hav others to pei me in all te stuff..
i nid to b independent too..
i cn do alot of things still wid alone.. i no nid rely on others... tats cool..
i wan to achieve tis attitude..
then i ll b different wid lots of ple..
i can do well in my future road..
finally thx for helping me in te lz camp fee..
u free me RM 80 ler..
lol now i hav no tat ability to earn te money yet..
i ll probably back n help lz after graduate gua..
thx God for leading me o te time..

No comments: