Translate

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Run away..

I jz wish 4 night time now....
if can only got every night but no everyday...
everything...
can jz express at te night..
cz i m alone...
only in te night time,
i cai ll feel better..
during te day time..
alot of ple pass around me..
but i din feel v warm...
mayb i wan too much again le..
even i nid 2 b alone at night le...
at least stars, moon..
will stil b my companion..
until tml..
every night..
i wan 2 shout out o my things
o my fan nao..
but seem lik it sealed in my heart le..
by myself..
i duno how 2 unseal it..
n dun think 2 unseal it le..
i dun wan them 2 b exposed now..
i duno how n no more reason 2 persuade me 2 do tat..
i hate ......
i wan 2 run away from o of tis...
if i disappear le..
can let o te ple around me happy..
o if i nvr appear..
can reduce te pain i gave..
i m willing 2 restart o of tis..
let my starting become ending..

WAT A STUPID THINKING...

but, for now de me.. i can only say tat.. too emotional le.. nid time 2 cool down..

No comments: