Translate

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Jz feel 2 say..

Well..
V well..
i m v well now..
........
actually not well..
zzz.. but i believe i can handle it.. o of it.. i will..
When u wan 2 get smth.. sure there ll b smth tat u ll b lose..
Ya tat is true..
tat is te fact.. te reality.. i admit it..
i still wan 2 go on by my way..
even.... it hurt.. it pain..
i dun wan 2 giv up
dun feel to..
jz think of te good 1 n ignore te bad 1..
mayb tis is te only thing i can do..
mayb..
mayb...
mayb...
i cant do it..
but wat else can i do?
no more..
I need 2 keep go on in my way..
wid smth hide inside my heart..
i ll handle it myself..
mayb te another 1..
i will b keep hiding it in my heart for te rest of te time..
but isnt it better than i let it suffer..
i cant b tat greedy..
mayb.. i having too much things oled..
jz i duno appreciate them..
ya i duno...
if i was given a choice..
i choose 2 dun hold tight the 1 i lik..
but let it hold me tight...


3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Well...human try their best to get something what they really want...even if we know we might face some risks...but...who cares?! As long as you're doing something that you think it is right!!
Try not be too sad...Reality might seems cruel...so we need to fight against the 'reality'...change something that you don't want it to appear...by your own way!! If you're not going to fight it yourself...then who you expect to fight for you?!
So cheer up ya!

在天堂中 said...

Yeah, I believe what Chung Liang said is correct, and seniors told me that he is a very experienced seniors. Oh well,I think we should just move on. :D