Translate

Sunday, April 6, 2008

I jz want...


I jz a simple person.. But i m oso want 4 te things tat a simple person want 4..
At home..At scu.. No matter where, when o who.. i dou shi want 4 it..
te things i wish 2 hav n i dun wan giv up..

BUT, things did not happen as so smooth lik wat we wan.. I duno wat 2 say.. I want 4 too much le eh.. o i nid 2 giv up? lol... i dun wan!! Delete my memory if u wan me 2...

Stupid.. reli stupid.. haiz.. i did so many wrg.. But sometime i reli duno how 2 make clear of right n wrong.. mayb put too much emotion le gua.. I dun wan b te elastic ball... i wan settle down.. u understand ma? but if i wan stay here.. will stil kena push away by another force... i jz lik tis.. jump here jump there.. if jump 2 other world lol... mayb is i think too much.. i owes lik tis.. te things i dun wan giv up but mayb ll due 2 other causes let me 2 giv up.. wat i wan mayb oled clear le.. but wat may happen in future is not.. I duno if it is a joke o wat.. but i think i oled make up my decision so clear.. jz depend on where te elastic ball ll jump 2? i reli reli hope.. it can live in a world tat hav a stronger gravity.. attracted.. wun let go anymore..

5th a... every month dou gt... it is impossible 2 change le.. i dun wan change it oso.. let it be.. i jz follow my feeling n i think tat i oled think v carefully le.. unless i push by another force.. tat i dun quite agree but onli can do as wat it wan..

1 comment:

kithow92 said...

hmm, i dunno wat the whole blog means, but it seems like u meet some problems...
haihz, actually i also meet some problems.. which.. haihz, i found it hard to be solved ba... anyway, juz hope the sad things can be solved.. let us work together to forget those stupid stuffs ba