Translate

Monday, September 13, 2010

A weird feeling

Feeling confuse,
feeling weird...

The feelings jump out of a sudden.
Feel like there are really too much things to learn..


*To help, it depend on situation...
To help, we don't simply help everyone...
to help, think of who we are first...*

Those question jump out of my mind suddenly..
I wonder,
who can i help?
how should i help?
who am i to help?
......

I am on the way exploring of the definition of "HELP".
Tonight,
i get lost...
I would rest first,
start my journey again soon.

*The happiest people don't neccessarily have the best of everything,
they just make the best of everything they have..*

I read the quote above on the wall of others on FB,
it is so meaaningful.

and yet i m trying to apply it to my feeling now..
jia you !

No comments: