Translate

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I had just wake up from a sweet dream.
It is most probably only a dream but hardly become a reality.
I am quite sure about it when i am comparing that dream with the situation i am having now..

Well,
i had chose not to feel disappoint about it,
despite,
i m glad that i can experience the sweet moment once in my dream.. =)

I am putting effort to had myself change my view of thinking when i am desperate.
Being tough is not a simple task by myself,
perhaps God lead me so well..

To some1 who is having a miserable period in his/her life now,
all i wish to say is,
Life is never a smooth path,
It need lots of elements to overcome those hard moment too..

I am willing to listen and accompany you through the moment
as long as you are willing to seek for help..

*I used to lock myself in own view and world too when i m facing troublesome matter before. It is not easy for 1 to go through these by own, especially human had the habit to magnify things especially the problems..

Love is the best element in recovery uses..
Don't ever forget to love yourself and the others though you are troubled.

I am praying for you,
my dear friend..

No comments: