Translate

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Form 6 starting..

Well,
I am having my further study in ch f6 which can only offer me sc stream for now..
I had get ready myself for any possible or even impossible situation before this..
*Glad that i had a long holiday before - 5 months..

I had prepare myself for fail or don't wish to transfer to art stream anymore due to the matter of time..the transferring progress may take months..anyway, I am trying to do better by working hard to study the subjects of sc stream at the same time i ll concentrate more on PA paper which is also compulsory subject for art student..

Well,
it is jz the second day after the class started,
i feel like losing stamina oled..
I am not calling it as tire or exhausting cz i understand that my situation is not the worst yet..
I pray often for this..
God ll accompany me, it is a fact..
cz He is the lovely God..

I may spend less time on more sharing of mine now onwards, though i always wish i could share more..
However, i'll still improve myself from time to time, to be a better man,
who can contribute to u,u,u,u... in future....

I used to learn n experience more everyday through some little "counselling" session may be between me n frens in the interaction..
Well, the conclusion i get may dun have those supportive scientific approval,
but i m glad for trying..

Take care ya, blog readers..
God bless..

No comments: