Translate

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Who should i concern for? Which stuff should i give my passion in?




My life in f6 had start since 3 weeks ago.
It is not a long period,
i can hardly differentiate yesterday, today or even tomorrow since i could see the time is running out everyday.
I am not here to describe how busy or how hard it is a f6 life for me..
But i would like to say, it may consider as a life which is "half-blind" for me..

Well, i had to balance myself from time to time to prevent myself from getting lost.
A person who step in the trap of emo now may having difficulties to retake his or her courage and confidence. I am the 1 who is half drowning 1..

When i was paying my concern in the academic,
i found tat i used to concern about myself only.
Mayb it is my limit for now,
or mayb i used to act like a selfish 1 when i have to work hard to catch up the study. I really duno the reason, what i know is i have to break through this limit.

I found tat my passion had change eventually. I used to pay more passion in "snaking/resting" or "study" recently. I can sense the passion of mine to help others become weaker from day to day.. I'm quite afraid. I don't want to own by these kind of stuff.

No matter what happen, i have to take care of my health n emotion nicely for now..
Cause this 2 matter might influence One's feeling..I can't give up.. Life is a process for learning too, i hope i can had more better changes with God's leading..

I had been away n away from God..
Thats gonna make me down..
I reli wish i m wishing to glorify the Lord when i m helping others but not for own pride..

No comments: