Translate

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Waiting...

Waiting.
What exactly is waiting?

A process? 
How long can it be?

An expectation? 
Which shall i expect, the good or bad outcome?

Unknown result? 
Then what's the worth of waiting?

What exactly is "waiting" mean for you?
An active process? Or a passive one?

What do you do while waiting?
Standing?
Resting?
Sleeping?

Recently, 
I realized I have been passive while waiting.
Example.
The second coming of the Lord have been prophesied in the bible.
Yet, 
I am unaware of it most of the time in my daily life.
Worse, I put aside of the alertness and flow with this hectic world.

Waiting, 
is still on going.
As life goes on, 
a lot of "waiting" is awaiting of us.
Inevitably, 
we could need a life long to learn about waiting.
But, lets just be active and alert while waiting.
Prayer, is one of the active role we could play...

No comments: