Translate

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

For the FIRST time, my eyes don't get dry in flight... t

Is it more people cry at airport today? Or just I never pay attention to them?

One thing for sure, people were crying for me today...

How can a farewell be done well?
It is harder for those who are shy, who just don't do the straight-forward style.
Am i considered one? hmm..

Time slipped, it is finally the time to enter the departure hall, which may become the last...
No one have prepared for it.
Being helpless, some short of words, some burst in tears, some even lost their soul...

Einstein said, To be or not to be, that's the question.
I say, To say see you again or not, that's the question.
Will we meet again?
Let's be positive, yes.
Prayer is free, I will just pray for it first.

Both of my flight delayed.
KB-KL and KL-Miri.
My flight to Miri is about 7pm.
Ok, flight in night time can be romantic, nah I don't need one now.
hm, flight in night time can be peaceful, hmm yea quite true.

The fact is, it is so not true...
My emotion was waving.
The nearer is me to Miri, the thought of missing something grow stronger.
The memories boiled inside me.
The feelings squeeze me.
I felt the tears, it flow out from a tank which is fully filled.
For the FIRST time, my eyes don't get dry in flight...

For half a decade studying "oversea", I was having a few conflict in my life.
One of it is,
What to do when I have more than one circle of friends which matter a lot to me?
One is my chinese friends, One is my church friends.

Weekend is precious for everyone.
Holiday is precious for everyone too.
Free time is even more precious.
Students like to do activities or have gathering in these time.
Yet, when these time come, I would having a hard time to choose who to spend my time with.
It is not like one is matter than the another.
But when I choose over one of it, the another one missed me...
I am kinda noob in multi-tasking over friends.
eg, When I mixed into A, I hardly can care B, so do the C, D and E.

Nevertheless, I just realized something today.
To FSOG church members and Care Group Besut members, I want to say that, you all are my family.
Despite the bad, bitter or sour past, i realized that
you all are my beloved family.
You all are my home.
We had spent time together for almost 5 years and there were so many things happened in between, things that scattered us and bonded us.
We have witnessed each other grew in His plan, we have made effort for each other and we have been there for each other.
Thanks for accepting this one Chinese guy here with God's love and care him as he always hope for it.

To my CG members,
I love you all, although I am noob in loving people.
I thought that we could be closer friend, but the truth is we actually are a family already.
Yet, sorry for being cool most of the time.
I "hold back" a alot of my true self.

To my other circle of friends during my uni life,
thanks for accepting me and befriend me despite my hard-to-understand characteristic.
I am shy, I am sensitive, I am noob.
Honestly, there were lot of time I' were hurt and disappointed when we were together. I thought that these friends were so not thoughtful, not considerate and not into me. Still, you guys are matter to me.
I regret a lot for holding back myself, regret that i didn't being friend enough.
But I was so afraid to open up myself...
Although we could not spent enough time for each other and understand each other well, you guys still having a seat in my heart.

I can't write further.
I am sleepy and my mind is kinda messy, since things keep popping out, especially memory and emotion.
I would stop here.
Be strong jai seng.
Be strong my peeps.
Good night...






No comments: