Translate

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Response to "Courageous"

I came up with the resolution of "relationship improving" to people around me starting of June.
Well, i thank God for how He lead me incredibly in this aspect since the moment i made up my mind..

The other resolution is to be responsible to myself, especially in my study and future career as a teacher...
Hmm, well, im still capturing and welcoming any picture that God want to put in my mind regarding this matter.. 

Knowledge is vital, but without wisdom it is jz a weapon without a appropriate user..
The month i put lot of effort in study, until I am part blinded, this came to my mind..
I was acting like the machine, to receive formula and format..
I had forget the root purpose of my life, 
Him, the reason..

Thanks God, bro Nic (pastor of HIM Kota Bharu) preached about "Courageous" this topic last Fri and  i have just finish watch the movie "Courageous" (a Christianity movie) too..

I have my own understanding and gaining despite the movie which emphasizing on father' role..

However, i want to be a courage warrior..
Despite discouragement,
Despite doubts,
Despite disappointment...

I lose temper and emotion easily,
and when i do,
hehe, i have no idea what to do too lol..

anyway,
Thanks God for once again,
use the little time tonight,
to put something in my mind,
since i can hardly open out myself for Him lately..

No comments: