Translate

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Good bye to the Comfort Zone as well as Memory zone

Time is something special and incredible which human can always lose to him..
i believe, God is the 1 who cr8 the time and make the law of universe.

And now, i had to move myself to face the challenges and another stage of life.
I realize tat i was learning as well as discovering more n more in this period.
Thanks to those who encouraging me in my life.
Thanks for those gathering we had too.
Thanks God to let me had such memorable time..

I do still walk around my weaknesses,
there are still lot of things i can not handle well,
but indeed,
i had always forget tat how much blessing i had in my life..

Lastly,
i still could not say out wat are deep inside my heart yet..
i ll keep it in my heart temporary be4 i could found a way out..
ush..

My lord,
plz hold me tight in Your road..
Amen..

No comments: