Translate

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Define "TIME" as a speedy racer

At the 1st moment i was thinking of what to post up here, i was already left behind of time. Now, time is running faster and faster while i am typing.... with my slow pace and heavy mood.

How come i never being alert of my competition with time all this while since i born?
Nonsense question..
It is just because i didn't do what should i do at most of the moment.
So now, Past had past massively, left me gasping behind..

Whenever i am preparing stuff for my leaving and registration over Trg, i hardly had time to prepare for this coming dismissal. I hardly to prepare myself for the time over there..

I just asked my dad for get our family a full family photo within tis 2 weeks.
However, it fail..
It is not v possible for dad to take further leave to stay in Miri and take the full family photo that i had been wanted for so long..

hmm... hopefully we have a chance for that in futur.. >.<

No comments: